Thursday, July 14, 2011

No Matter if You're Shopping For Back to School, New Baby, or Beauty Pageant....Bella Baby is sure to have what you are looking for!

Just wanted to share a few of my latest products....   Keep in mind that just because you don't see a certain color or size, doesn't mean I don't have it available.  Please email me at l-atm1@hotmail.com for more info on products as well as pricing.  I am happy to ship to your home (you pay shipping...usually no more than $3.)

Most bows are from $4-$8

Crochet headbands:$3

This fits newborn - 1 year old

Tiny 2 inch bows
 

 
This headband, plus the ones below will fit toddler to adult.
















Large double silk ribbon bow is perfect for dressing up...whether it's for church, wedding, or beauty pageant.


These crochet bands are perfect size for newborn.

These tiny korker clips were made for a newborn....I can make larger ones too.


Fits newborn to 12 months.

I have crochet beanies in 5 inch and 7 inch diameters.  (Add bow or flower to get the perfect look!)





I have lots of other colors of tutus available.

Bella Baby Americana....perfect any day of the year! 

Narrow headbands fit most 1 year olds to adults. 
Ribbon strip has been added in middle so bow will clip on easily.


I made this rosette cupcake bib, plus the following t-shirt for my daughter's second birthday. 

So cute, year round!  Choose color of t-shirt, fabric for rosettes, and #
to create a unique look that is all her own!


Made especially for the Cumberland Queens!
 Let me know your sport and colors, and your team can look just as cute!

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog.  My goal is to make boutique like products at half the cost for you!  I am very happy to make these things available for the people in my small hometown, but would also love to branch out to other areas.  Please share this with anyone you think might be interested.  :)


     My sweet inspiration for Bella Baby....



Happy Birthday to my big girl that just turned 2!



 

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed viewing your products and especially your sweet little model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such Darling bows! Can you please start making some without clips? I have found the bows stuck on work so much better-well if they are stuck on with the right stuff that is! I am in love with Girlie Glue! It is all natural and sticks any accessory on all day. I love your bows, but would love to see them without clips! I'll have to check back!

    you ought to sell the glue too!

    ReplyDelete